As Facilities Management represents a significant non-core spend of any organisation, it is essential to ensure that you have the optimum solution to provide value for money, whilst meeting your statutory and corporate governance obligations.
Whether you are an organisation assessing your FM options for the first time or are in a mature state of outsourcing, we can add real value by providing a fresh and impartial perspective.
At Oxhey Hall we understand that every business is unique and we will invest time to ensure that we understand your key business goals and objectives.
We undertake a review of your existing FM arrangements to understand if they are meeting your objectives. Our gap analysis will identify those areas which are not aligned with your overall objectives and will work collaboratively with you to develop fully costed proposals that align with your overall strategy.
Whilst there are many different options, Oxhey Hall will produce a bespoke solution that meets your overall objectives.
The range of FM options are extensive and can include…
- Delivery Models: single service, bundled services, TFM
- Performance Management: SLAs, KPIs, CAFM systems
- Commercial Strategy: Open book v cost certainty, comprehensive element, risk reward model
- Risk management: Asset criticality, critical systems, failure analysis
- Current Performance
- Business Drivers
- Individual, bundled or TFM contracts
- CAFM systems
- Maintenance regimes/specifications
- Static/Mobile Solutions
- Fixed price – lump sum
- Target cost (NEC3-c)
- Comprehensive elements
- Open Book
- Business continuity
- Critical systems
- Risk sharing