MOD SLA Survey
CarillionAmey are the Regional Prime Contractor on the Central Region covering South Wales to Northumbria.
Due to the number of changes within the armed forces, the MOD records regarding single living accommodation were proven to be out of date. Therefore, a data capture exercise was instigated through the RPC contractors across the estate to rectify this, within a specified timescale. The solution needed to define the number of available bed spaces and areas, types of accommodation, the emergency capacity, ablution facilities and the standard / grading charge allocated.
“Even with additional sites added to the schedule during the course of the programme, Oxhey Hall completed the project on time and within budget”.
- CarillionAmey outsourced part of this exercise to OHC.
- Deploy resources to suit volumes and locations.
- Agree standard template for completion.
- Visit sites, liaise with allocation officers.
- Carry out training day for all surveyors to ensure consistency.
- Carry out building inspections and capture required data.
- Prepare detailed programme of site visits.
- Produce completed templates ready for final uploading.
Achievements and Benefits
- 100% of programme achieved on time and within budget
- Additional sites added to OHC schedule during programme
- 27 sites allocated to OHC generating 270 individual reports