MOD SLA Survey
CarillionAmey are the Regional Prime Contractor on the Central Region covering South Wales to Northumbria.
Due to the number of changes within the armed forces, the MOD records regarding single living accommodation were proven to be out of date. Therefore, a data capture exercise was instigated through the RPC contractors across the estate to rectify this, within a specified timescale. The solution needed to define the number of available bed spaces and areas, types of accommodation, the emergency capacity, ablution facilities and the standard / grading charge allocated.
|Larch Rd, Alanbrooke Barracks, Thirsk YO7 3EX, UK|
|Ambleside LA22, UK|
|Nottingham NG16, UK|
|Boulmer, Alnwick NE66 3JF, UK|
|Haverfordwest SA62 6NN, UK|
|Tern Hill, Market Drayton TF9 3QE, UK|
|Shrewsbury SY3 8LZ, UK|
|Wolverhampton WV7 3EX, UK|
|Thirsk YO7 3EZ, UK|
|Temple Herdewyke, Southam CV47 2UL, UK|
|A5148, Shenstone, Lichfield WS14, UK|
|A5148, Lichfield WS14 9QW, UK|
|Fulwood, Preston PR2 8AA, UK|
|Bramcote, Nuneaton CV11 6QN, UK|
|Cardiff CF14 3YE, UK|
|Donnington, Telford TF2 8LS, UK|
|Burry Port SA16 0HZ, UK|
|Shawbury, Shrewsbury SY4 4DZ, UK|
|Barry CF62 4WA, UK|
|Stafford ST18 0FZ, UK|
|Stafford ST18 0AQ, UK|
|Preston PR4 3JQ, UK|
|Liverpool L37 7AD, UK|
- CarillionAmey outsourced part of this exercise to OHC.
- Deploy resources to suit volumes and locations.
- Agree standard template for completion.
- Visit sites, liaise with allocation officers.
- Carry out training day for all surveyors to ensure consistency.
- Carry out building inspections and capture required data.
- Prepare detailed programme of site visits.
- Produce completed templates ready for final uploading.
Achievements and Benefits
- 100% of programme achieved on time and within budget
- Additional sites added to OHC schedule during programme
- 27 sites allocated to OHC generating 270 individual reports